Mandarin Cashew Chicken Hye Roller
- 1 round Hye Roller Soft Cracker Bread
- 3oz of pineapple cream cheese (or plain cream cheese)
- 1 ½ cups of spinach
- 2 cups of chicken breasts, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- ½ small bell pepper, finely chopped
- 11oz can of mandarin oranges (well drained)
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon of honey mustard or sweet hot mustard
- ½ cup roasted salted cashew nuts
Mix mayonnaise and mustard, add chicken, celery and bell pepper, season with salt pepper. Fold in pineapples and mandarin oranges, then add chopped nuts to the mixture. Spread cream cheese over the entire Hye Roller. Cover 2/3 of the cream cheese with spinach leaves. Spread the chicken mixture of the spinach leaves. Roll up using the Hye Roller Wrap Technique (link). Wrap in plastic wrap for later. For best results, slice and serve the same day.
October 09, 2017
March 22, 2017
January 27, 2017
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have reduced our hours to 10:30 to 3:00.
To place your order, call 559-445-1511 or 877-445-1778.