Roast Beef and Grilled Vegetable Hye Roller
- 1 round Hye Roller Soft Cracker Bread
- 6oz thinly sliced roast beef
- 3oz softened cream cheese
- 6oz thinly sliced muenster cheese
- 1 large portabella mushroom sliced and grilled
- 1/2 red or yellow onion sliced and grilled
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced and grilled
- 1 1/2 cups of spinach
Grill vegetables with olive oil, garlic powder and herbs. Cover entire round of Hye Roller with cream cheese. Cover 3⁄4 of the Hye Roller with roast beef, cheese and spinach. Sprinkle grilled vegetables on top of spinach pizza style. Rollup using the Hye Roller Wrap technique. Wrap Hye Roller in plastic wrap and refrigerate for later use or slice and serve immediately. Best when used within 48–72 hours.
October 09, 2017
March 22, 2017
January 27, 2017
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have reduced our hours to 10:30 to 3:00.
To place your order, call 559-445-1511 or 877-445-1778.