Southwest Chicken Hye Roller
- 1 round Hye Roller Soft Cracker Bread
- 3oz of cream cheese
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 can blacked beans drained
- 1/2 can Green Giant Niblets Mexican corn drained
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1/4 red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 green bell pepper diced
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo sauce (available in Hispanic food section of market) -to reduce spiciness use very little of the chiles and more of the sauce
- 8 leaves of Romain lettuce
Toss together the shredded chicken, black beans, corn, diced peppers,avocado and sauce. Cover entire round of Hye Roller with cream cheese. Cover 3⁄4 of Hye Roller with Romain lettuce leaves. Mound the chicken mixture evenly across the Hye Roller. Wrap tightly in burrito fashion. When ready to serve, cut in half diagonally and serve.
October 09, 2017
March 22, 2017
January 27, 2017
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have reduced our hours to 10:30 to 3:00.
To place your order, call 559-445-1511 or 877-445-1778.